Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's New Cupcake? - Book


We've had a lot of fun thumbing through the book "What's New Cupcake?" by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson.  This amazingly creative cupcake idea book contains everything from the cute duckies you see on the front cover to cupcakes that resemble sushi, Chinese take-out, and a stuffed turkey straight from the oven (and lots of other non-food related cupcakes as well).  Frankly, most of them make me tired to even think about.  Too much work for this gal!  My daughter Valerie has far more energy than I do however, and is more than excited to take them on!  I told her I could deal with no more than one a week and so far she is sticking to it.  We've already got a few to post for you.  In the meantime, you can pick up this book from your local bookstore, craft store or online and have some fun for yourself.  Be looking for fun cupcakes made MOSTLY by Valerie in the next couple of weeks!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment